Tomtom Xp What's A Cheap But Good Gps?

What's a cheap but good gps? - tomtom xp

I try to use while driving, and I want real-time traffic updates. I have selected a phone out that is not on the list of TomTom. but you have a laptop with XP Pro, and has a Moble Internet connection. longer battery life is not a problem that I have an inverter in the car for them. I thought I could be a reciver card and buy software, but everything I found seems to be missing in the latest traffic information, I can not after the fact, or a premium service. Is there a program out there than that? if not, what cheepest GPS console makes it all?

By the way, if someone replies to this message by simply telling me I learn to spell show me. If you razz me about my spelling, at least, also say something useful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment